One-on-One Private Photography Lesson
$200.00 (3 hour course)
About this One-on-One Photography Lesson :
This course is ideal if you prefer to learn on a one to one basis rather than with 5 other people. The advantages of private tuition are numerous. For example the class can be designed to suit your individual photographic needs ; allows you more time to have all your questions answered and gives you the flexibility to choose a date and time that fits your schedule.
What you will learn :
On the 3 hour one on one photography lesson. You will learn how to get the most out of your camera functions, control your aperture and shutter , change your depth of field through aperture, focal length and subject distance and create great looking compositions by using the rule of thirds and other concepts. This class also offers you the flexibility to choose other specific topic you may wish to discuss also.
Students are required to bring :
- Torch (flashlight)
- Tripod (no tripod yet? check this out)
- Digital Camera (DSLR - able to control manually shutter speed and aperture)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards formatted (space to photograph) and spares if possible
- Rain jacket or umbrella (just in case)
- Camera Manual
How much does it cost if more than one person ?
- 2 persons, the total cost of the tuition is $250
- Please contact us to find out the cost for more than 2 persons