Landscape Photography Course
$99.00 (3 hour course)
If you've always wanted to create stunning vivid landscapes with dreamy blurred water effects then this course is for you. During the 3 hour class you'll learn how to best use your camera's settings , the elements within nature to create stunning photographs , filters to enhance your image and the opportunity to put the theory into practice and take home some beautiful images from Cedar Creek. This course is designed for intermediate to advanced photographers. It is highly recommended that you complete the Beginner's Course prior to this class.
What you will learn :
On this 3 hour landscape photo class set at Cedar Creek in the beautiful Samford Valley you will learn the optimal camera settings to use , the purpose of several filters essential to landscape photography, how to photograph various landscapes from deserts to rainforests ,how to best use the environment around you compose stunning landscape photographs and how to effectively use the light around you.
Students will need to bring the following :
- Digital Camera (DSLR - with ability to manually control shutter/aperture)
- Fully charged batteries
- Formatted SD cards with some empty space to photograph
- Rain jacket or umbrella (if it looks like rain)
- Boots or runners (that you don't mind getting wet)
- Mosquito repellant
- Suncreen and a hat
- Filters: Neutral Density ND8 , Circular Polarizer CPL , Graduated ND filter