Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By booking a course with Brisbane Photography Courses, you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- BOOKING – When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. Once a booking has been placed we will confirm the booking confirmation by email.
- PAYMENT – Full payment must be received to guarantee a place on one of our courses/workshops. Payment can be made online, by credit/debit card. Once the payment has been paid, you will receive a payment confirmation by email.
- Rescheduling - If you have to reschedule then we will be happy to offer a place on another course (where space is available) providing we are given at least 5 days notice. Sorry but we are unable to offer refunds for cancelled bookings with less than 5 days notice or no show.
- Cancellation and Refund - Only one rebooking will be given following a cancellation (5 days prior notification) of a class. Any further cancellations will forfeit the opportunity to rebook a class.
- Minimum numbers for courses - For a class to take place, we require a minimum of 2 bookings (with the exception of One on One). We shall communicate any changes to those students who have booked into courses where a schedule change/cancelation has occurred. If there is only 1 booking the class can be changed to a later date where a booking exist.
- Wet weather policy - If a course or workshop has to be postponed or cancelled due to bad weather then you can reschedule for another class at a later date listed on our website. Sorry but we are unable to offer refunds on courses or workshops cancelled or re-scheduled due to bad weather.
a) If you need to cancel a course or workshop, this must be made in writing (email) and the following cancellations fees will apply;
b. No refund is available if you cancel 5 days (or less) before the start date of the course or workshop.
c) If cancelled 5 or more days prior to the course/workshop. You will receive a refund less 20% of the course/workshop for admin/bank fees.
- Gift vouchers - are valid for 12 months from the purchase date (shown on the voucher). Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or refundable. The voucher expires 12 months from the date of issue and it is up to the recipient to use the voucher before the expiry date. If the redeemer wants to change to another course, the difference of the course value should be paid 2 days before the course starts.
- Christmas Vouchers - are not redeemable for cash or refundable. This voucher is to be used within the stipulated period (shown on the voucher). This voucher is valid for 2 people to use on the same time and date. Individual booking for different times or dates won't be accepted.