Online Photography Course
NO PRIOR CAMERA OR PHOTOGRAPHIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Our online photography courses are based on over 15 years of teaching experience both in Australia and abroad. Our online photography courses are taught by Francis Keating who has studied photography at QCA and Education at Griffith University. This makes him uniquely qualified to TEACH photography.
Brisbane Photography Courses will be offering a large number of time slots to allow you greater flexibility in booking a time that best suits you. As with all our photography courses you'll be provided with detailed course notes and an aperture/shutter/ISO tip card.
The online photography courses can be conducted either via Skype or Google Hangouts. Once a booking has been made we will be in touch with you to discuss the content and get you prepared and ready to go for the class.
We can cover a wide variety of photographic topics to suit your needs. For your convenience I've listed some useful aspects of photography that we could discuss if you choose.
- Key Photographic Terminology
- Creative use of your camera functions
- How to correctly use various focusing modes and focus points
- Creating frozen and blurred effects using various shutter speeds
- Understanding your aperture and how to control depth of field
- Lenses(focal length) where and how to use them
- Composition and the Rule of Thirds
- Image Quality : JPG vs RAW
- Where and how to use the various Metering Modes
- White Balance
Each Online class will be 2hrs long with the possibility of booking an extra hour if requested. 2 hours tuition is $120 which must be paid before the commencement of a class. In the vent of a class ben disrupted due to a poor internet connection we will do everything possible to resolve the issue. If the issue can not be resolved the class can be rescheduled.